Friday, February 24, 2017

Shalia’s Diary News





Releasing as a book March 3…Shalia’s Diary Book 10! The free diary will resume March 13.

With Clan Aslada returning to their usual lives and her mother out of the picture, Shalia decides it’s time to give Clan Seot a whirl. And what better way to get to know the seemingly perfect clan than on a vacation cruise on a Kalquorian luxury liner, surrounded by family and friends?

Yet everything doesn’t feel as flawless as the sunny skies, tropical paradises, and gorgeous men would suggest. Even in a utopian setting, trouble follows Shalia. She knows she should be having the time of her life, but old hurts return, threatening to destroy her chance at happily-ever-after.

* * * *

It is also time to make another announcement regarding Shalia’s Diary. After almost five years, we are nearing the end of her tale. Shalia’s Diary Book 12 will conclude the story at long last. As much fun as I’ve had sharing her adventures with you, there are several reasons for this. For one thing (and probably the biggest reason of all), Shalia herself has said ‘enough’. We’ve taken her about as far as she’s willing to go. After all she’s been through, who can blame her?

Three more books and the free blog will close shop. I hope you’ll enjoy the end of the adventure as much as what’s happened up to this point. Thank you so much for coming along for the ride. It’s been a privilege to write Shalia for you.

12 comments:

  1. Excited about the new book and definitely understand the end of Shalia's story, but truly hate to hear end of the blog. There's times I check right away for new posts and others where I hold off and off so I can have a Shalia mini-binge fest. Mayhap you might keep blog alive for short novellas about secondary characters, who have delicious stories but aren't enough for full novels....just really hoping, thinking, and wishing you keep all options in mind. I'm truly grateful for your writings and ability to make this imaginary world come alive and most of its inhabitants feel like friends and family. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is always a chance I'll come up with something new, though I have no plans at this time. Thanks for making this a part of your life!

      Delete
  2. Whether on a blog or elsewhere, I would also LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Anrels story. I will miss her and Shalia both! Love you Tracy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs! I'm not sure if I'll ever have a story for Anrel, but I always keep all options open. You never know!

      Delete
  3. I understand ending her story but I will miss her very much. I still kept up with the blog after I bought and read the book in advance. I agree that I would love to read some short novellas either in book form or on the blog. I've always wanted to know what happened to some of the side stories.Still a lot to look forward to. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you've enjoyed it. Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  4. I understand, Shelia will be missed and I hope someday our guys will find the perfect lead for thier uniqueness and they can get a girl. Maybe Shalia can make a cameo appearance in Oses and Betra's book, maybe introduce them to someone that is "damaged" too.
    Just saying. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read this blog since the day it started, so Im a bit upset to hear its ending, but I do understand. It really helped me thru cancer and asthma and I loved it. I looked forward to 2 days of reading Shalia's adventures. I do hope you start up another person to blog and welcome us to the wonderful world of Kalquor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad Shalia's Diary took you away from your troubles for a little while! I hope you are feeling better and doing well.

      Delete
  6. Ooops, I forgot to say THANK YOU TRACY. You're the only Author that does blog like this and I really appreciate it. THANK YOU... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my thanks to all you wonderful readers. :D

      Delete