Monday, January 5, 2015

April 7, later still (part 2)




Okay, so I’ve sent out an introduction message to Clan Candidates Number 2: Clan Aslada

Not a shabby bunch o’ fellas, if truth be told. I have a 92 percent compatibility rating with them. And yes, they’re pretty easy on the eyes. I’m trying to make myself as open to the possibility to this clan as with Clan Seot ... but my number 1 prospect is a hard act to follow.

Still, I can’t say I see anything amiss with Dramok Aslada, Imdiko Meyso, and Nobek Jaon. They look as good stat-wise as my first pick.



Dramok Aslada is chiseled perfection as far as looks go. Dark, kind of brooding. Stunning. Me likey. He’s a territorial governor living on a different continent than where the Matara complex will be located, but he says that will be no problem when it comes to visiting and making time for me while we get to know each other. 




Imdiko Meyso ... hello handsome. That’s a dashing fellow that gives me visions of romping all over him. He’s more of an intense Betra-type than Cifa seems to be. There’s a lot of warmth in his demeanor, but he still puts off a more serious vibe. With his chosen profession, it’s no wonder. He’s a brain surgeon, of all things. I wonder if he’d be a good candidate for my mom’s issues.




Then there is the Nobek, Jaon. Just let me say, “Wow.” Big ol’ veined muscles. Big chunk of a man. He didn’t say much in the introductory vid. His smile was friendly enough, but I had visions of him eating raw, bloody meat for some reason. There is an intensity to him that makes me glad I’m not one of the people he goes looking for. He’s kind of a version of an Earther parole officer, except his job consists of hunting down escaped convicts and the most dangerous of felons. I have hopes that he’ll show some of the same personality that Larten did once we start talking a little more. Surely no one can be that serious all the time, right?

I introduced myself and gave them the same spiel that I’d given Clan Seot about my mom staying in my life no matter how things turn out with her treatments. I want all the rough stuff right up front with these suitors so I can quickly weed out the one that won’t work out for me.

I ended up rushing my message a little. I kept hearing funny noises from my sleeping room off and on while I recorded it. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t my imagination. As soon as I finished recording and sent the message off to Clan Aslada, I went to have a look.

I saw nothing amiss in my bedroom. I even challenged the spirit to come out and stop being a pussy. There was no answer, so maybe I was just hearing things. This is getting pretty old. Thank goodness Betra is spending the night with me.

18 comments:

  1. Awe Tracy that was it??? Just kidding gives more to look forward to, hmmm Clan Aslada is yummy but I am still liking Clan Seot, they are just to yummy for words and their dramok makes me shiver. She is being smart though in playing the field a bit, looks forward to Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many people?!?! I need to make a chart to keep up with whose who.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing about the different clans! Shalia needs to shop around. I'm glad She is contacting a few clans like her dad recommended. This clan seems nice, I still like Clan Seot better, but that might be just because there has been more detail given about their personalities. Ok, I'm for giving Clan Aslada a chance. (Sigh..) Thursday is just too far away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all sound very nice but I still want Clan Dusa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shalia is going to be one busy, busy big ol' pregnant lady when she hits Kalquorian soil! How much more time is actually left on the ship? I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As an addendum to Lisa's question, barring further (mis)adventures before arriving on Kalquor, how long before Shalia delivers?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, since I am anal and it was bugging me I went back and looked. The ship left earth Nov 29 so a 9 mos trip will have them arriving on Kalquor in August sometime and Shalia found out she was pregnant in early Dec. That had her getting pregnant in November making her delivery somewhere in July. Unless of course, she delivers early.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone know if Ms. St. John has any books coming out soon???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. February we may be getting book 9 but Tracy says it may be getting pushed to March

      Delete
  9. I'm still hoping Shalia will find a Dramok and make her own Clan before getting to Kalquor. ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By their laws she couldn't do that Carole, a clan has to be complete with all male members for a year before they can clan a matara.

      Delete
    2. But on the other hand Shalia has 2 years before she has to clan once she reaches Kalqour.

      Delete
    3. I am hoping perhaps in some future book, there might be a change in the laws, as much as I love the idea of 3 big strong Kalquorian men treasuring me, I imagine there are going to be some women, that just can't wrap their head around it, and what would be better allowing a woman to stay with one she loved, who could potentially give birth to more daughters, or have her refuse to choose a clan, simply because she loves just one, and can't have him by law so leaves the planet altogether. Perhaps I am looking to deep, but I am thinking that sometime in the future changes will have to be made, it's not just one culture any more.

      Delete
    4. Compromises will need to come from both sides.

      Delete
  10. was up way too late the other night and started thinking there could be a niche market for dildos themed on alien and otherworldly erotica lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wonder if the sounds where recorded on the bid to the new prospects?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be very cool. Someone who isn't even on the ship hearing what is going on.

      Delete