Monday, October 27, 2014

March 31, later




Oh boy.  I finally noticed I had a message waiting on my room’s com.  It was from the number one clan on my lottery list, Clan Seot.  I must be getting better because looking and listening to them has my motor running, pussy purring, hormonal soup simmering...


I need a cold shower.



Okay, beyond my crazed libido and on a purely platonic level, this bunch is interesting.  I keep reminding myself of that.  Substance, Shalia.  Concentrate on the substance, the stuff that really matters.  Brains.  Personalities.  Stability.  Even some humor.  Nice smiles, even from Nobek Larten, though he’s got a little bit of evil in his eyes, and wouldn’t I just love to know what he’s thinking when he gets that look?  Ooh, when I think about him looking at me that way, maybe just before he rips my clothes off with those big, powerful hands—



Damn damn damn damn damn damn.  I’m doing it again.



So, anyway.  I told the com to play my message, and there they stood before me, those three big delicious creatures Seot, Larten, and Cifa.  I had seen their vid pics before, of course.  I guess I forgot how amazing they look.  Either that, or the pregnancy hormones are giving me Lust Vision. 



I was so enthralled standing in front of their images and looking up into those stunning faces that I missed what Dramok Seot said in the first couple of seconds.  Okay, more than a couple of seconds.  I missed probably half a minute of his greeting.  This is my private journal, and I can be as stupid over hunky men as I like.  No need to play it cool here.



“Com, play message from start,” I said.  I rolled my eyes at how breathy I sounded.  Damn, I should get laid before I’m reduced to humping something inanimate.  Wait, I have that dildo Katrina gave me for Christmas.  Where did I put that?



And I’ve wandered off again.  Stupid libido.



Anyway, the message started over.  The three men, Seot in front, bowed low and straightened.  “Greetings, Matara Shalia,” Seot said.  His voice was as smooth as butter.  I shivered from head to toe hearing it.  If I had to pick a clan on voice alone, Seot would win it for his guys.  That man could quote the bible to me from front to back and I’d be a puddle at his feet.



Enough.  I am telling this story and my pussy will not interrupt me again.  Damn it!

He said, “Greetings, Matara Shalia.  We were delighted to receive your message that you are considering my clan as a potential life match.  As you no doubt know from viewing our profiles, I am Dramok Seot, leader of this clan.”



He gestured to the big but adorable specimen on his left.  “This is my Imdiko, Cifa.”

Cifa personified cute to the extreme.  At Seot’s introduction, he beamed a bright smile that had me smiling back.  His voice was every bit as cheerful as his demeanor.  “Hello, Matara Shalia.  I look forward to meeting you in person once you get to Kalquor.”



Seot gave his clanmate a gentle look that spoke of an easy tenderness between the two.  Well, that was sweet to see.  Then he turned to the dark and dangerous creature to his right.  “And this is my Nobek, Larten.”

Larten nodded his head respectfully to me ... well, to the recording device that had delivered the message.  “It is a pleasure, Matara Shalia.  I too eagerly await your arrival.”



I shivered again.  Larten’s voice was low and deep and thrilling.  It was the kind of voice that if he shouted, you’d expect a mountain to crumble before its might.  Wowsers.



I had a moment of imagining that voice ordering me to do naughty things.  I had to make the com reverse because I missed some of what was said again.



When I had it cued up once more, Seot had taken over the talking.  “We hope the message you sent means you will allow us to trade further communications prior to you reaching Kalquor.  We’d very much like to get to know you better as soon as possible.  Our high compatibility rating makes us hopeful we would make you a satisfactory clan.”



“We’ve never rated such high compatibility with anyone in the lottery.  Ninety-seven percent!” Cifa chimed in.  He was all boyish enthusiasm that made his companions smile.  I had to remind myself that the guy is 63 years old.  He comes across as much younger.



Larten’s tone was gentle even as he reminded his Imdiko, “A computer program cannot measure the intangibles that make a lifelong relationship work, however.  There is far more to it than a list of likes and dislikes.”



“That is true,” Seot agreed.  “However, the questionnaires were more in depth than that.  The rating is a strong indication that we would make Shalia a good clan.”



“As well as being good fathers for her child,” Cifa added.  He grinned harder than ever.  “I have a younger brother and sister, and I was often left in charge of them while my parents worked, Shalia.  It’s not the same as being a parent, but I have some experience in the matter.”



He seemed ready to keep talking, but Seot took over once more.  “We are all three excited at the prospect of welcoming a Matara and babe to our family.  At this time—”



Cifa couldn’t seem to help himself with his enthusiasm.  He interrupted with, “We have already begun to study Earther writings and recordings on how your race sees to childcare.  Some of it is quite contradictory, and of course, your wishes are the most important.  Ultimately, we’ll follow your lead on the matter, but we want to—”



“Cifa,” Seot said.



The Dramok’s buttery voice was quiet.  It was even gentle, without the slightest hint of temper.  He smiled at Cifa.  Yet the Imdiko shut up in an instant, blushing fiery red.  His grin didn’t dim in the least, though.  Larten chuckled, his deep voice vibrating my ears.  His grin at Cifa made the scary man look a lot more approachable.



Seot turned back to me.  His expression was amused, but he didn’t comment further on his clanmate’s exuberance.  “At this time, we will leave the decision as to our continued communication to you, Matara Shalia.  As you can probably tell—” he crooked a brow at Cifa, who shrugged without real remorse “—we are most excited at the prospect of hearing from you again.  Until then, please take care of yourself.”



They bowed.  The message ended.  I replayed it a few more times. 



So that was Clan Seot.  It wasn’t much to go on for me to form a real opinion (besides the fact they look so damned fuckable), but I admit to being intrigued.  I like that Seot is leaving our continued communication up to me.  It’s nice to have a Kalquorian man leave things up to me for a change.  I like that Larten isn’t ready to accept me simply because I’m female, I can breed, and I’ve shown an interest in them.  He wants to know we’ll actually work well together.  As for Cifa – could a man be anymore adorable?  He seems so sweet and caring.  That he has experience with kids isn’t a bad thing either.



Above all, I like the little bit I saw of how that clan interacted with each other.  I felt respect between the three.  I REALLY liked how Seot was able to show leadership without being an asshole about it.  If the gentle way he was able to get Cifa to settle down was any indication, he’d make a great father.



It may be wishful thinking, but I sensed a lot of warmth there.  It kind of reminded me of my dad clan. 



Obviously, I’m going to keep talking to Clan Seot.  The potential there is huge, at least for me.  I guess it would only be fair to warn them about what they would be in for, however.  I wonder if that will send them running to the hills?  It’s best to be honest right off the bat though.  I can hear the start of my message now:  Hello, I’m Shalia Monroe, and I am pure trouble.  You’ve been warned.



And if they are brave enough to give me a try?  Let’s just say I’m looking forward to all the scenarios that means.  I wonder how soon after we meet in person I can see them naked?  Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.



I think I’m going to watch that message again.  And then I’m going in search for that dildo.  Wait, it’s the end of shift now, isn’t it?  Ha ha, then I’m going in search of Betra.  He can finish what Clan Seot started.

10 comments:

  1. Jackpot! Wow! Can't wait to read more. They sound and look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know they sound like a temporary fix to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay I don't like it but so far I like the new clan. I still wish Betra and Oses could court her without a Imdiko. the clan seems sweet,.... not really what our Shalia needs but she could be happy with them,.... no I'm sorry, Shalia needs strong tough and mind blowing, not gentle and sweet with good looking undertones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Technically theres still what 7 months to even get to Kalquor, so Betra and Oses if they get their act together soon could shanghai a Dramok on board the ship, have months of bonding there then only several more months on Kalquor since they have to be clanned for a year before officially clanning a Matara, then can clan Shalia. She gets 2 years before she has to make a decision if she wants to go that route and the clan would be well established b4 the 2 years is up if Betra and Oses start having fun and hunting down the eligible hotty (I mean Dramok) now.

      Delete
  4. I am holding out on my judgement, thay seem good but you can never tell from just a short vid, but it was fun to see how that turned Shalia's crank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sound good on paper so far but this Shalia we're talking about here. It would take a lot more than a gentle tone to keep her in line and out off trouble. We definitely need more messages going back and forth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to know more about this clan before deciding if they'd be good for her. For instance, can they keep up with her? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! I like clan Seot and would like to hear more about them, if not for Shalia then maybe in their own story with another matara.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um didn't she fill out that compatible questionnaire before her abduction incident? Wouldnt that much trauma change her needs and personality?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And what's with that little bit of evil in that Nobek's eyes?

      Delete