Monday, June 30, 2014

February 20, part 2



I stopped cold.  Oses and I stared at each other across the few feet that separated us.  He was clearly as surprised as I was.  He was also naked, except for his collar.

Naked and ready to fight.  His gaze moved from me to the Ofetuchans looking down at us, cheering and jeering and laughing.  My Nobek stepped cautiously towards me, and I too moved, closing the gap.

“What is this, Shalia?” he asked. 

“I have no idea now.  I saw the weird bondage bed and assumed they were going to send in a Tragoom to rape me.”

“You wouldn’t survive such a thing.  Their cocks are as big around as your thigh.”

Yikes.

Finiuld stood up on one of his toadstool chairs and addressed the rest of his mob.  “You see the Kalquorian male, a beast of muscle and violence.  Nothing disturbs this creature more than being helpless.  Born to dominate, he cannot bear being vulnerable.  It is against everything in his alpha nature.”

“Which is why they don’t last long in captivity,” someone else noted.

“True,” the Little Creep acknowledged.  “And then you have the Earther female. Not much more than an incubator, existing simply to continue the species. The poor thing came from a society that subjugated its women.  She was bred to submit to her male masters in every way.”

I swear I almost laughed.  While we Earther women were pretty much second-class citizens to our government and the Church, I had often managed to bend the rules. My mother and I sure as hell weren’t bred into weakness. Most women I knew were not subservient, not to the degree Finiuld was reporting. What a bunch of morons Ofetuchans were.

I then thought, if Finiuld had that much wrong about my species, how many more mistaken ideas did he have?  And could I somehow use his lack of information against him?

Even more surprising was the reaction of the female Ofetuchans to the Little Creep’s statement.  They hissed like pissed off cats.  Their stares at me were furious, though I couldn’t be sure if they were mad at me for being subjugated or at my kind for subjugating me.  The men looked amazed.

Finiuld nodded sadly at his audience.  “Yes, yes, unthinkable, isn’t it?  Females as the inferior gender ... how bizarre.”

“Unnatural,” said one green-haired woman who sat near Finiuld. She had all of one couch to herself, like some queen. “Monstrous. The whole lot should be exterminated.”

“They almost have been, Glidas,” Finiuld said quickly, as if to placate her.  “At any rate, they are no better than any of the others we keep for our exhibits.  They have sentience, but no real chance of advancement.  They can never attain our level, so they are just like the others in the wild.”

There were a few murmurs of agreement.  Most of the women still looked affronted, especially Glidas the Green Haired.

Finiuld continued, his good humor working to overcome the pall of disgust that had descended on the group.  “I have also seen some signs Earthers can be taught better, if Shalia is any indication.  The Kalquorian, however, is most assuredly a lost cause.”

There was a lot of mean laughter over that sally.  Everyone up on the ledge was looking more relaxed again.  I looked at Oses to see how he was taking being insulted.  He didn’t seem to be paying attention to their conversation at all, though I had no doubt he heard every word said.  He was more interested in examining his surroundings, no doubt trying to figure out a way of escape or attack.

Finiuld’s good humor was getting that evil cast I’d learned to recognize.  His tombstone smile, turning to me, made every hair on my body stand up. 

He said, “I thought it might be fun to see the roles of these two lesser creatures reversed.  We’ll put their aberrant natures back on the right course, for a few minutes at least.  Shalia?”

I wanted to move right up against Oses, to take shelter in his strength.  However, I didn’t want to give Finiuld any reason to harm my friend and lover.  So I stood right where I was and answered.  “What?”

“You are in command of the Kalquorian.  He will be subservient to you and your pleasures.  You may begin by tying him on the platform.”

Oses went very still.  He stared at Finiuld with his eyes narrowed.

Okay so it was Oses, my actual lover, that they wanted me to have sex with.  Not some Tragoom with a tree trunk cock, not the amphibian-insectoid Dantovonian, and not the crazy vine-hanging Isetacian.  I still wasn’t up for having sex in front of an audience.  Especially not when they were looking at me with disgusted fascination.

I crossed my arms over my breasts, already feeling grossed out by the situation.  “You want me to tie Oses up?”

“That is my command.”

“And then you want me to have sex with him?”

“Absolutely.  For once, it will be you dominating a male.  One who does not like to be dominated.”

Under his breath, Oses muttered, “It depends on the situation.  The bastard doesn’t know as much as he thinks he does.”

I was startled to hear my Nobek friend say he could get into being on the receiving end.  Damn, Finiuld wasn’t the only one with misinformation.

That bit of intelligence was pushed firmly to the background, because I had to deal with the here and now.  “I won’t enjoy dominating him.  It’s not in my character.”  I didn’t know if that was true.  I’d never had the opportunity to be in charge of any man in a sexual situation.  The biggest thing for me was that I didn’t want to have sex for the Ofetuchans’ entertainment.  The thought turned my stomach.

“It’s a learned response.  You’ll get used to it,” Finiuld told me.  His eyes narrowed in warning.  “Do it.”

The look said it all.  If I continued to balk, punishment would happen.  Most likely to Oses, too.  The oft-repeated fantasy of taking Finiuld apart limb from limb was back.  My fingers actually twitched with the need to wrap around his throat, to yank on his arms and legs until they ripped free from his body.  The need to commit murder was abrupt and fierce.

Before I could do anything stupid, Oses went into motion.  He walked across the blue marble floor, right up to the platform.  He lay on his back amongst the pillows and spread his arms and legs wide, apparently ready to be tied up as Finiuld had commanded me to do.

Something in my stomach lurched to see that big, delicious body splayed like a decadent sensual sacrifice.  My girl parts, which had been decidedly quiet – revolted even by the idea of getting frisky for an audience – perked up.  My pussy loves it some Oses and obviously doesn’t care how it gets it.

The rest of me cared, however.  I went to the platform, hopped up and leaned over the Nobek to glare at him.  “What the hell are you doing?”

“Keeping you safe,” he answered.  “Be a good girl and tie me up good and tight.”

I could have strangled Oses.  “I am not having sex for their amusement.”

“Yes, you are.  You are going to use me and, if Finiuld tells you to, abuse me.  You will do it to keep your child safe.”  His eyes narrowed.  “That is an order, pet.  I am giving you power over me for our mutual satisfaction and to keep us breathing.”

Something in me drew in tight, like a puppy whimpering in a corner.  “Oses, this isn’t the kind of thing you like.”

He looked down at himself.  I looked too.  Damn if the bastard wasn’t erect ... and I mean ramrod straight.

I stared at him in shock.  He grinned.  “As I said, in the right situation I don’t mind being on the bottom.  Fucking you is always the right situation.”

“We’re waiting, Shalia.”  Finiuld’s voice dripped with threat now.

“In front of these assholes?” I hissed.  I couldn’t believe Oses was up for it.  Pun intended.

“I don’t see them.  They no longer exist, except for the threat they hold over my Matara.  I see only you, my beautiful mate.  Fuck me, however they want you to.  I am yours, and I am all that matters.” 

“Last warning.”  The Little Creep was sounding really pissed against the backdrop of the others’ snickers.

I did not want to be a performing monkey for the Ofetuchans.  I didn’t know the first thing about being in charge sexually.  Raped by Earther men, and then dominated by Kalquorians, I was kind of at a loss.

Yet here was Oses, splayed across that platform for my pleasure.  He did look delicious.  As much as I didn’t want to be turned on for the amusement of my captors, I was all warm and squishy inside contemplating him.  Plus, fucking Oses would keep him from being tortured or killed by Finiuld.

I swung a leg over the Nobek so that could kneel over him.  His eyes lit up.

“You are mine,” I told him, loud enough for everyone to hear.  “You will do as I want.  You will please me or suffer for it.”

5 comments:

  1. Okay, Tracy. It is 6:00 am where I live. Six. I got up early all excited about this mornings post and you cut it off again right at the good part. You are killing me. Literally. Come on Tuesday.

    I think Shalia can do this. She has never been allowed to be in charge. She may like for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy you writing, but this stoping and starting at the good parts is killing me!!!!!!! Come on Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy...... You're killing me. You were a tease back in school weren't you?
    Oses can do this, and I think Shalia can get in to it... If she keeps her eyes on Oses and just closes out the rest. I wish she knew how to really use the whip. She could turn and clip little creepy's nose hairs. :•D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcy, I agree cliping little creep would be fab. And Oh to have a man like Oses under you ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. TRACYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Growls angrily wanting Thursday here now!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete