Thursday, February 6, 2014

January 18



I decided to do a bit of housekeeping today.  This was my afternoon to sort through the clans vying for my attentions.


Good heavens, I nearly fell over to see the list had grown to nearly 5,000 clans.  It’s mind boggling to see just how desperate these poor boys are.  And those are just the ones selected for the lottery!   Yes, I was overdue to work on paring down my possibilities.



Clan Seot, they of the seaside home and a mountain retreat on one of Kalquor’s moons, was still at the top of my list.  I have a 97 percent compatibility rating with them, according to the computer program.  That's based on how they answered their questionnaires compared to mine.  That sounded pretty good.  They were rather nice looking guys as well even though the Dramok and Nobek were in their eighties.  The ‘youngster’ of the bunch, Imdiko Cifa, is 63.  I still have a hard time with remembering that these guys are not even middle-aged by Kalquorian standards.

They are damned easy on the eyes.  Dramok Seot is masculinity personified.  His eyes are intense, his jaw square, his demeanor commanding.  One thing about him that kind of gives me the willies is that he owns a munitions manufacturing company.  I can’t help but wonder how many of the weapons his factories made ended up killing my fellow Earthers during the war.  I realize that’s not really his fault and that Earth declared war on Kalquor, but still ... it’s weird for me to consider him.

Then there’s the Nobek, Larten.  He’s got perhaps the most piercing stare of anyone I’ve ever seen.  He has a heavy brow and his nose is as straight as an arrow, features which are kind of out of proportion with his small chin.  On any other man, that chin would look weak, but there is nothing weak about Larten.  Those corded arms look like they could break a Tragoom in half.  This big, bad boy is in charge of physical offensive tactics training at a Nobek training camp.  I’d like to say I wouldn’t want to mess with him, but that sense of restrained violence reminds me of Oses.  It makes me get that really squirmy feeling that tells me I want to mess with Larten a lot.

Then there’s Imdiko Cifa.  Somehow, it’s impossible to imagine him not smiling.  He might have the sweetest face I’ve ever seen on a man ... the complete opposite of Larten.  If Betra has the Boy Next Door look, then Cifa would be his brother.  What a cutie with that cherubic face and dimpled chin.  I can’t say I object to his career either.  Entertainment and recreational director for a fleet of pleasure cruisers he co-owns with a brother and sister?  Sign me up for a lifetime’s supply of that.



Yeah, I’m keeping them on the roster.  I’m even comming ahead to tell them I’d like to meet with them once I make it to Kalquor.  Why not?  I’ve got to find my baby some daddies.

12 comments:

  1. OMG WOMAN WHERE DO U FIND THESE HONEY EYE CANDY WOOF WOOF TONGUE HANGING OUT AGAIN HUSBANDS THINKS I'M NUTS GO SHALIA!! I WISH I WERE HER IF I HAD THEM IN MY SIGHT YUMMY YUMMY LETS PLAY 24/7 I DONT MIND WALKING LIKE JOHN WAYNE WITH A RED GIRLIE BITS I HOPE U DONT DELETE ME I LOVE SHALIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that's enthusiasm. :D Glad you like the boys! I buy all my images off Photos.com.

      Delete
    2. Tracy, your taste in men is just exquisite. I literally zoomed in and stared at each guy before I read the post.

      Delete
    3. THAT is THE best thing I have read all day! Spoken like a true fan!

      Delete
  2. They are so hot, I don't think I have even seen men this beauitful in real life. I would have already commed them just to see those hotties in person. Wow, if Kalquor were a real planet. I would be on the first shuttle to get there. My god, Clan Seot is so incredibly hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah!!!!! Yes please! So hot! I would love to hear about some of Shalia' s dates when she gets to Kalquor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fans myself again. Indeed hot. that first one especially,"masculinity personified" You got that right. HE made me tingle, And I completely agree. if Kalquor was real. BEAM ME THERE SCOTTY!! or book me a flight to fantasy island where Mr. Roarke, can let me indulge my own delicious Kalquorian fantasy. Sighs wistfully. if only it was real. Lovin it Tracy, can't wait for more. Thank you thank you thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I want some Kalquorians too. I'd be like a kid at a candy store, I want some of that and that and that and a whole bunch of those. Totally agree with the ladies here, the pictures are great but I have not seen the faces because those bodies are to die for and my eyes are stuck there or a little lower too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. While doing a story as a blog is very interesting it does have one downside and that's the other point of view. It would be nice to have a Clan Seot point of view on what they think about a Matara having a 97% compatibility and how to win her. and YUMMY choices for pics Tracy. Seot especially is the lickable that Shalia is always calling Oses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good point Erin. I would love to see some entries on how the cclans are trying to win her. Even if it her reading off what some have sent to her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Question for Tracy. Since you have given several Kalq's pictures throughout Shalia's story does that mean at some point they will be getting stories of their own even if Shalia doesn't end up clanning them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it means they have or will have an important role to play in Shalia's story.

      Delete