Monday, November 18, 2013

December 14

Damn it.  I feel awful this morning.  My stomach is gurgling and churning.  I caught a bug or something for sure.  I guess I need to get to Medical today.  Well, at least that will make Dad happy.  Maybe I'll have another window of not feeling bad like I did yesterday.  I'll give my stomach some time to settle down, then I'll go.  After that, maybe I can pin the old man down on his love life since I'm a good Shalia and doing as he asked.

At least someone will be happy.  It sure as hell isn't me. I’m thinking about Dusa, Esak, and Weln getting farther and farther away all the time.  I’m replaying my conversation with them yesterday.  I hate how they are trying to get me to put our affair behind me.  Do they believe I can just switch my feelings off like that?  I mean, I know I turned to Nang way too easily after Dusa and Esak left for Atlanta, even with Weln right there with me.  But Nang was an awful mistake and I never stopped missing them.  In fact, Nang only underscored how wonderful Dusa’s clan is.  At least he served that much of a function.

It kills me to not talk to them regularly.  It kills me after we’ve talked because I miss them all the more.  But there’s no going back now, is there?  It could be years before they get to go home to Kalquor.  I’ve made my decision to go to Kalquor and find a clan.  Okay.  I will deal that.  But not today.

Ugh, I can’t even deal with breakfast this morning.  I swear I’ll puke if I try to eat.  I’m just going to stay in my bed for a little while and be miserable.  Maybe I’ll read a book when I finish this entry.  Maybe I’ll just curl up and feel sorry for myself until I fall asleep again.  Why get out of bed?  Why do anything?

You know what I think would get me out of my funk?  What kind of clan would help me move on from Dusa’s?  Just clone Dusa’s clan.  That’s all they need to do.  If I can’t have Clan Dusa, give me an exact copy.  That will work.

The door announce is going off.  Whoever you are, go away.  I don’t want to see anyone.  Come on, stopping buzzing already.  I’m not getting up.

Fuck.  Someone wants to hear me scream at them, apparently.

Fine, asshole.  Maybe my funky stomach will do me a favor and empty out all over you, whoever you are.

18 comments:

  1. Aaaargh! Far too short! I'm new to this story and I'm hooked. I now understand all the other impatient comments! How soon will Thursday be here?!
    I really love the longer entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait for Shalia to finally make it to medical. It will be priceless to see her reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teeth nashing and air pulling has commenced. LOL I've got my fingers crossed this girl actually makes it to medical before Thurs. I have a feeling whoever is at the door is going to be a distraction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happens to matara if she is pregnant before she is clanned? Does she get to keep the clan anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be her decision to clan with Dusa's clan or another. It doesn't matter who's the father, any clan will accept the baby as theirs, if she clans with them. Also, she will have to wait for them to go back to Kalquor. For a new clan, as Dusa's is, there is a waiting period of at least 1 year for them to be able to clan. They need to prove that they have become a reliable and a stable clan before they can clan any matara.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Sorry dear but it doesn't matter if the baby is Nang's or not; it will be her decision who's clan she picks. She doesn't have to clan Nang's clan even if the baby is his. Also, she doesn't have to do a paternity test if she doesn't want to. Any clan will accept her child as theirs without questions. They only do paternity tests only if the child shows any genetic abnormality or illness.

      Delete
    2. I meant please be Nang at the door lol. im not sold that there is a baby or at least I would hope it wouldn't be that predictable.

      Delete
  6. Ohhhhh, this is so good! Can't wait until she finds out she is pregnant. Then comes the big question, who's the baby daddy! This story always makes Monday's and Thursdays better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh!...Oh!....Arrrrrrrrggggg!
    My first thought was that devious Nang.
    Okay! It's time to go to bed and wait till Thursday. Everybody at home will just have to fend for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok got it, sleep till Thursday, Good idea thanks.

      Delete
  8. I know we can't push Tracy for health reasons, but wouldn't it have been great to end with answering the door and tossed cookies????

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish each entry was longer! I look forward to each entry as I love Tracy's writing so much. Shalia just HAS to be reunited with clan Dusa!! Maybe if she's pregnant with their baby and wants to clan only with them an exception could be made to the rules and clan Dusa could come back home early? Great story once again Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they left earth 3 months after her they would arrive on Kalquor when they would be able to clan her, so she would only have to put off would be suitors for a short time.

      Delete
    2. Technically not. Even though they would have been clanned for the required year that doesn't mean they would be considered to have the finances or ability to get financing like clan Bacoj was able to do so its still possible they wouldn't be eligible to clan. Just getting to Kalquor in the time frame isn't the only requirement

      Delete