Monday, June 17, 2013

October 10





Well, another notch in Shalia Monroe’s belt.  I’ve now had my first Imdiko.

I really don’t think either Weln nor I had sex on our radar when we ate dinner together.  Our conversation wasn’t even slightly flirty as we ate.  We simply worried over Dusa and Esak, whom we assumed were still catching up on their rest.  We talked about the new rules that said non-authorized personnel and absolutely no Earthers were to go within fifty yards of the Academy’s outer perimeter fences.  We talked about my mother and her progress.  There was nothing untoward in our conversation.

Even during the walk we took afterward, with my bodyguard trailing several steps behind us, neither of us hinted at anything sexual.  We were like a couple of old school friends catching up on the latest.  Discussing work, people we knew, amusing anecdotes, that kind of thing.

My invitation to Weln to come into my dorm was innocent.  I would swear that fact to God himself, looking him straight in the eye while I did it.  I asked if Weln had tried wine, having a nearly full bottle Dusa had given me a week or so ago.  He had not and was curious, so he accepted my invitation.  We went in, and I set out the bottle and a couple of glasses.

Out of the blue, we were in each others’ arms and kissing.  Just like that.  I couldn’t tell you who made the first move.  It was simply one moment I was uncorking the bottle, the next I’ve got a delicious mouthful of Weln. 

Despite the tempestuous start, it was nothing like the wild, almost bestial sex I usually have with Dusa and Esak.  Weln’s hands on me were ... well, kind of polite.  If you can call being touched all over the girlie parts ‘polite’, that is.  He was gentle, taking all the time in the world to explore.  First he caressed my body over my clothes.  Then he carefully took my blouse, skirt, and underthings off.  Weln looked at me for a little while, which made me a bit self-conscious.  But he smiled and told me how beautiful I was.  While I don’t see myself as any great beauty or even a run-of-the-mill beauty, he was obviously aroused so I guess he really did like what he saw.

He lifted me in his arms then and laid me on the bed like I was a fragile piece of china.  Then he explored me all over with his hands again.  It was as if he was afraid he’d miss something.  Weln was very thorough with his explorations, testing to see how much pressure I liked on my clit, gauging every reaction while he flicked, rubbed, and stroked it.  When his fingers entered me, he found my hot spot almost immediately.  He spent quite awhile fucking me with his fingers, his other hand pressed down on my pelvis to keep me pinned to the bed.  I moaned and writhed beneath his attentions, my pussy gushing wetness on his talented fingers.

When he pulled free of me, I was more than ready for him to strip and mount me.  However, that teasing Imdiko was in no hurry to claim what I was more than happy to grant.  No, instead he explored me all over again, but this time with his mouth.  If there was a square inch of my body Weln didn’t taste, I’ll fuck a Tragoom.  He seemed determined to have every bit of me and would not be rushed through it.

When his mouth latched onto my pussy, I cried.  I’m not sure why.  Was it to relieve the stress of the past few days?  Ha, ha, probably more like the last few months.  I lay there, sobbing my heart out while Weln’s lips and tongue tasted every bit of my sex.  He sucked on my clit, lapped all the eagerly flowing juices, and shoved deep into my core.  My moans of pleasure and whimpers of whatever sadness had seized me only seemed to encourage him. 

He kept at me until my pussy seized, choking my bawling off.  I came hard, my fists clutched in his hair, my feet kicking in the air over his shoulders.  Only after the last tremor had passed and my cries ceased did he rise and take his clothes off.

Oh, what a beauty Weln is.  I could barely breathe, looking at him.  So tall.  So strong.  That boy is like a dark Adonis, too stunning for mere mortals with his sculpted chest, narrow waist, and granite thighs.  His cocks were swollen thick, shining with his natural lubrication.  Despite still trembling from orgasm, I couldn’t help but slide my legs wide apart, begging him to fill me.

He smiled his sweet Weln smile and crawled on top.  His purple eyes held my gaze as he lowered his hips to mine.  Beyond words, I mewled a soft plea as the tips of his cocks found my ass and pussy.  He slid slowly, tenderly into me, letting me feel every hot inch of his sexes as they filled me.

When we were utterly joined, Weln lowered down, covering me with himself.  My legs folded over his ass, gripping tight to press him as far in as he would go.  He kissed me slowly, savoring me like a connoisseur. 

Weln’s lovemaking was as unhurried as the foreplay had been.  I lost all track of time as he slid back and forth inside me, loving me as if we had forever to spend in each others’ arms.  I am positive that no man has ever been so meticulous in his taking of a woman.   My insides felt like they glowed and pulsed as he painstakingly brought me back to full arousal.

“Come for me, Shalia,” he whispered, staring into my eyes.  I was gasping as I writhed beneath him, totally under his thrall.  He kept encouraging me.  “Come for me, my beauty.”

Under that quiet, constant encouragement, I obeyed.  My pussy clenched in a long, muscular spasm that seemed to go on for several minutes.  Then there was that gorgeous white-blast brightness clutching me deep inside before erupting to spew molten trails throughout my body.  I climaxed, aware Weln was watching all the while.

Only after I quieted again, softly weeping with the last tremors of elation, did my lover release his own pleasure.  He groaned from deep within his chest.  I felt the telltale pulsing of his cock releasing warmth into me, filling me up.  He trembled against me as he spent, his breath loud in my ear.  Then he kissed me for a long, long time, as if to thank me.

All I can say is, the gratitude was mutual.

13 comments:

  1. YES! Fists in the air, happy dance happening right here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My God. How is she ever going to leave them? Assuming the boys clan with Weln, they're too new a clan to be allowed to keep her. Tracy, you're so mean. If this was a book I would stay up all night and read to the end. I can't stand the suspense.

    Oh! What if she gets pregnant? Would that make for an exception to the rules?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy has said that any pregnancy can be kept on ice or whatever until the mother and or clan is ready. So they would still probably have to wait. :/

      Delete
  3. I'm with skuest, that's a good question. I haven't read that she using protection or am I wrong???????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with y'all. I keep hoping Dusa and Esak clan Weln and she gets pregnant so she can stay with them. I know I am bad but I want them together so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!!! I don't know who is happier, Shalia, or her fans who want her to become Matara to Clan Dusa: Dusa, Esak, and WELN. Certainly Shalia is more satisfied!!!! LUCKY LADY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! What a wonderful love scene. Thank you Tracy!

    Now....how are Dusa and Esak going to react to this? For that matter, how is Nang going to respond if he hears about it? After all, Shalia has been putting him off by saying she wants to be monogamous with Dusa and Esak. Hmmmm......so many questions and we are going to have to wait sooooo long for the answers.

    I keep telling myself that this is helping me learn patience, but I suspect it is just running my blood pressure up. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Elisa...speaking of Nang is he cheating on his clan by having relations with Shalia? After all, his Nobek and Imdiko don't want to be with a female.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but his N and I have giving him their blessing to pursue and get busy with Shalia on the side. They are fine with that being a part of his sexuality as long as he doesn't ask them to join or suddenly wants to clan her.

      Delete
    2. Yeah Azuremood, I had a bit of trouble with that one also. She has met at least one of his clan mates, I don't remember his name offhand, and remember, he was very stand-offish at first until she told him she did not want to clan right away. Then he seemed to give her his consent. I wouldn't say he gave his blessing, but he seemed resigned to the fact that Nang wanted to be with a woman at least temporarily.

      Delete
  8. I so love these Kalquor web sites. Being able to talk to other readers about my favorite books is great fun. It's like a book club you can go to in your bunny slippers. Thanks Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!!! Love the fact we don't have to explain any backstory or catch anybody up! Just talk about our gorgeous aliens! Yay!

      Delete
  9. I see this as a big problem for any
    woman. While Dusa and his clan love and really want Shalia, they really can't have her now. As for Nang, well, his clan don't want a woman. I don't see how she can b happy there. This is maddening, Tracy. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete