Monday, March 25, 2013

September 23 (just before noon)


I’ve just finished putting the finishing touches on my presentation “The Proper Way to Approach Earther Females”.  A huge boon was the last-minute addition of my propaganda films, “The Evils of Kalquorians” and “Punishment of a Whore”, both of which Nang dug up from the media archives here on base.  Those were the two pieces of shit vids I won awards for.  It was kind of embarrassing for the commander to have seen the lies I spread all over the planet on behalf of my government.

Having watched and squirmed all the way through them, I have to admit they will go a long way towards informing the rescuers exactly what they are up against.  It shows exactly how we were brainwashed into mindlessly hating Kalquorians.  Not to mention our sheer terror of being in compromising situations with men in general.  After being reminded of my way-too well-argued points on how the aliens were demonic emissaries devoted to destroying us, I’m a little more understanding towards the attitudes I’m getting from my fellow Earthers.  It’s no wonder they view me with such anger and hatred.  I really must seem like a whoring traitor to the casual observer.  That’s not to say I’m still not going to go full-on crazy bitch if they threaten me or Mom.  But I can kind of get where they’re coming from.

I am feeling way guilty for the fear my work has inspired.  Who knows how many might perish because they are too afraid to approach the Kalquorian rescue teams?  And it’s all because I was the mouthpiece that said stay away.  Maybe the penance of making this presentation will make up for the evil I’ve done.  I certainly hope so, though I know there will be plenty of people the Kalquorians won’t be able to reach even armed with better knowledge.  Some Earthers will never be convinced the alien race wants to help us survive unless it’s to breed.

Well, I’m off to see Commander Nang to wrap this puppy up.  Final spin and polish, and it will be ready to show to the others.  One thing that I don’t think I’ll have to be worried about is my libido.  I’m still sore from last night, and I do not want a double-dicking at all.  Nang better be ready to be turned away if he starts any of his seduction nonsense.  I can barely sit straight right now.  Not that I’m complaining.  Today’s sensitive butt was well worth last night’s pleasure.

20 comments:

  1. I cant wait to read the responce to the presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never say never Shalia! I'm still hung up on who is Nang's clan? Tracy keeps saying we're going to freak out. The suspense is killing me.

    I'm wondering if the presentation has anything to do with Shalia's up coming meltdown.

    Completely off subject; Does anyone on Earth eat bacon? Pork, ham? The Muslim and Jewish religion say no to pig. That's two out of three. I would think when combining the faith they would cut out pork.

    No boston butt roast, no smoked pig, no luau, no pulled pork, Sunday ham, or glorious bacon.

    Would all the pigs be set free? Pigs can change to wild hogs within a week out side of domestication...And would the Kalquorians accidentally cook one up, not knowing the taboo?

    How glorious would it be for all the elderly that remember and miss pork? Sorry, I was having a love affair with some bacon while reading this post and it got me thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know that you'll 'freak out' when you find out more about Nang's clan. There is simply an element that might make you want to throttle me...we'll know when it's revealed in the near future.

      Mmmmmm. Bacon. I hope those in Shalia's time aren't strict adherents to no pork. Life without bacon would be WRONG.

      Delete
    2. LoL, I have so many possible scenarios running through my head right now. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

      Delete
    3. P.S. Since Shalia doesn't get the scary Nobek, may I have him. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm new to your blog, not your books,I've read all of them and love them. Now that I've discovered Shalia's diary, this is my new crack to go along with my morning coffee which I need badly after staying up till after 2am. I'm going back to the beginning and re-reading every book while I keep up with Shalia's diary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so we're all dying to know about Nang...which would be worse- the suspense or the knowledge? Is it who he's clanned to or what his position is that will shock us?

    I'm glad Shalia's decided not to get together with Nang. Even if Dusa and Esak aren't a complete clan (yet).

    Am I going to be sorry Shalia isn't interested in Nang? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope no one is disappointed with how this turns out. The issue of Nang's clan is important to the story, but I'm wondering if it's been made into too big a deal? I guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks.

      Delete
  5. Love the story Tracy!
    I think I know who Nang's clan is. Would people be pissed if I guessed? I think it's Dr. Dad and the scary Nobek who was guarding her door. That's my guess anyway.
    I love Mondays and Thursdays now. How about adding on Saturday? (wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're enjoying it! Nang's clan has not entered the story yet. Sorry! And I'm writing full out with just two days to keep up with among the other writing projects. *pant, pant, pant* ;)

      Delete
  6. Are there any hints in Alien Salvation or in Alien Interludes? Or is his clan completely new to us?

    I know, we're like a bunch of kids asking if we're there yet. All will be revealed when it's time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No hints anywhere. These are new people you've never met. :D

      Delete
  7. For some reason that makes the suspense easier to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm...an element you say.... And it involves Zang's clan... Damn Tracy....just one hint please????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why hint when you'll find out Monday? ;)

      Delete