Thursday, March 7, 2013

September 21 (afternoon)



Damn that Nang!  He told me only two days ago he always eats lunch in his office.  I’ve been trying to reach him on the com for the last hour now, and he hasn’t answered.  I need help.  Right the fuck NOW.

I did get hold of Imdiko Weln, thank God.  Told him to stick close to Mom.  That was the first call I made, and I’m kicking myself now because he offered to send someone over to guard me.  But nooooo, I was going to call Nang and have him take care of things, as he’s supposed to.  Now I can’t reach Weln or Nang.  Dusa and Esak are on patrol off-site, so I can’t get them either.  I’d call Dr. Dad, but I’m afraid he’ll come here himself and maybe be attacked.  I couldn’t live with myself if he got hurt because of me.

I can’t find the emergency contact number I supposedly have on this stupid com they gave me either.  That’s just great.  I could be dead already, and no one would have a clue because I can’t find anyone!

It started when I stepped outside, on my way out to meet Mom for lunch.  There was a sheet of paper right in front of the door, held down by a rock.  I picked it up, of course.  Read it and got my big ass back in the dorm and locked the door behind me.  I am not going anywhere until someone huge and Kalquorian gets here to protect me.

Here’s what the note left says:

Dear Alien-Loving Whore,

We know what you’ve been doing.  We know you open your legs for the demon aliens.  You are a hellbound slut, a fornicator, a diseased Jezebel.  Just because the Holy Leader has gone to glory and the lawgivers with him does not mean you will not be judged.  You know the wages of your sin.  Beatings, torture, branding, and the searing of your unholy devil flesh.  Then you must die, to cleanse the Earth of your foulness.

God will bow your proud, sinful head.  You will go to Hell screaming for mercy you will find from neither Him nor us.  It is only a matter of time.

Damn it.  Damn them.  I’m not hurting anyone.  And where the hell is Nang?  Why isn’t he responding to my messages? 

10 comments:

  1. Oh, no you evil woman. You can not leave me like this until Monday. Can we please have a special Saturday diary entry? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry sweetie! I am swamped with getting Alien Refuge ready for release, so no extra entry...but I do promise Monday will be gooooooood.

      Delete
    2. Okay, forgiven ;) I can't wait until the 15th!

      Out of curiousity; How long do you expect Shalia's diary to go on for?

      Delete
    3. There is no end in sight right now. Another year? Two? Five? When either Shalia has nothing left to say or no one left to say it to is my guess. :D

      Delete
  2. Oh yes this is hard so good though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Shalia, her week is going down hill fast! I can't wait to see what you have in store for Shalia. Last month was Freakin February, this month March Madness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knew that this was coming, some people don't like to give up their "righteous" stand easily or at all. Of course, they tend to forget that "cast no stones..."

    More importantly now we have to wait until next week to see our heroes protect the heroine.

    I've got to re-read the diary this weekend, I think that Nang is a Dramok but I don't think our beloved storyteller has dropped any hints about Nang's clan etc.

    Waiting for next week, more hopefully good tidings of Shalia and Alien Refuge!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nang does have a clan. There is a very good reason they have not been seen yet. Details coming soon!

      Delete
  5. Well, that was a cold shower compared to Monday's entry. I guess all the entries can't be as HOT as that one! lol This was bound to happen. Be careful Shalia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is why I love your stories ..

    ReplyDelete