Wednesday, February 20, 2013

September 19 (part 2)



Dusa kissed me long and slow.  My sated body suddenly wasn’t so sated after all.  His fingers left the interior of my pussy and made large strokes all over my lower bits.  The other hand caressed my breasts, bringing pleasant, soft waves of pleasure through me.

Meanwhile, his thumb settled on my clitoris and drew lazy circles around it.  I moaned and writhed.  His fingers, soaked from my juices, continued to play within my folds.  Even my anus was in the path of his dancing fingertips.

A digit zeroed in on that most taboo of orifices.  It drew a ring around it, the same as his thumb was playing all around my clit.  I was a little uncomfortable with that kind of attention.  If anything ranked as a monstrous sin in the old Church, it was anything to do with that particular body part.  But it didn’t feel bad.  Kind of arousing, in fact.  Part of me wanted to make him stop.  But when I thought of how he’d found that special place inside my pussy, how good that little experiment had turned out, I was willing to dare something a little naughtier.  So I may no protest, simply letting him touch me there and absorbing the warm sensations that came from it.

He broke the kiss and stared into my eyes.  “Do you trust me?”

I nodded.  “Yes, Dusa.  I do trust you.”

“Good.”

His questing finger settled on my back entrance.  It pushed, forging inside me, aided by my own juices.  I gasped, not truly believing he was putting his finger in there. 

“Dusa!”  I wriggled, trying to get him out.

“You said you trusted me, Shalia.”  He sounded disappointed in me, and that stilled my struggles.

“But -- but -- that’s the bad place,” I said.  I sounded as immature as a five-year old, but I couldn’t help it.

“Not to my people,” he said.  His finger had gotten all the way in, and it was twisting and moving around.  It wasn’t a terrible feeling.  Okay, it wasn’t even bad.  But it sure was weird.

“Dusa, Earthers don’t like to do stuff with that part.”  Damn, I was getting mad with myself for sounding so childish.  “We do not stick things up our asses.”  There.  Much better.

He cocked an eyebrow at me.  “If you and I are to be together, you need to be stretched.”

As if to underscore the point, he stuffed another finger in me.  I was feeling really full back there now.  Again, it wasn’t bad.  Just strange.

Apparently, Dusa and I had very different ideas on what constituted sex.  While his fingers rotated around, creating more oddly, pleasurable sensations, I told him, “Look, I’m willing for you to put your cock in my pussy.  I am not prepared for you to shove it up my ass.”

“That’s why I’m doing this.  I’m preparing you.”

“Dusa, you’re not understanding me.  I don’t want you to put it up there.  It’s unnatural.”

He snickered.  “For someone who made vids about us to warn your people about our evils, you are terribly uninformed about the part that would have really scared everyone off. “

I scowled at him, trying not to notice that the pressure up my bum was actually starting to turn me on.  “What are you talking about?  I never claimed to have a clue as to what your kind really are.”

He grinned and dropped a quick kiss on my nose before rising to kneel  between my legs.  His fingers slid from my back end.  “Shalia, there is one very important difference between Kalquorian men and Earther men.  Before I show you that difference I’m going to ask you again; do you trust me to not harm you?”

I frowned at him.  He was making me nervous.  On the other hand, I was missing his weight on my body.  I was missing his touch too.  And I really, really wanted another orgasm.  Plus I did trust Dusa.

So I told him so.  He nodded and raised up on his knees, unfastening the waist of his towel skirt.  He pulled it free and tossed it aside.  Then he waited for my reaction.

My first thought was that I was so nervous I was seeing double.  Because he had two erections.  Two.  Two tapered cocks, bullet-shaped.  Not side by side, but one under the other.  I blinked hard to make one go away.  But when I opened my eyes again, there were still two cocks.  Two big, hard, brown cocks.

Oh hell.  Now I knew why he had prepared my butt.  The underneath cock ... the smaller one ... was meant to go there.  I’d thought sex with just one was a trial.  Now I had offered myself to a man who possessed two.

It was bad enough Dusa was double-donged, or whatever you’d call it.  The front cock, the one obviously meant for my pussy, was bigger than any prick I’d ever seen before.  How could he not hurt me with that thing?  Suddenly I was crying again.

Dusa leaned forward and kissed me all over my face, murmuring, “No Shalia, it’s all right.  Don’t be afraid.  It’s okay.”

“You’ve got two!  And they’re big!  It’s going to hurt, Dusa.  It has to!”

“No, no.  Maybe a small ache at first, but I will be very careful.  Very gentle.  You will like it, my pretty.  I promise.”

I wanted to believe him.  After all, the other men had not been gentle.  They’d simply shoved in and fucked me hard until they’d spilled.  The only kindness was that most of them were quick.  I knew Dusa would be as tender as he promised, but he was so damned huge.

“I’m scared.  I want you to be happy too, but you’re too big.  I can’t take something like that.”

He continued to kiss me.  “We’ll go very slowly.  You’ll have plenty of time to adjust.  And if it is truly too much, I will stop.”

I blinked at him, rivers streaming from my eyes.  “You will?  You really will stop if I ask you to?”

Dusa smiled at me.  “Of course I will.  How could I possibly enjoy it if you do not as well?”

That settled me a little.  He cared about my liking what we did?  That was definitely a new development.  No one else had ever given a shit.

Dusa chuckled.  “Silly girl.  Sex is no good unless we both find pleasure.”

I had personally known nearly half a dozen men who might differ with him on that.  But Dusa’s attitude made me want to attempt it more than ever.

“Okay,” I said.  “I’ll try.”

His eyes narrowed.  “I wish you felt more enthusiasm for having me joined to you.  Shalia, do you know about my fangs?”

I nodded.  “Kalquorians use them to inject an intoxicating venom into their enemies to incapacitate them.  To subdue them.”  To rape them as well, according to the official government mantra.

“We also use them on our lovers.   Earthers find the effects to be euphoric.  It makes your kind relaxed and aroused with the right dosage.”

“Oh.”  I thought about that.  I didn’t want to be frightened, and I thought I was too tense to not make any attempts at sex a cataclysmic failure.  “Doesn’t it hurt to be bitten by one of you?”

He smiled sweetly.  “For a brief moment.  We have a mild anesthetic in our saliva that quickly numbs the pain.”

Well that didn’t sound so bad.  I was willing to try anything that would make sex with this twice and overly endowed Kalquorian bearable.  “I think you had better to bite me then.”  I bit my lip.  “I do trust you, Dusa.  But I’ve never really liked sex with anyone.  It’s never been very nice for me.”

He got a sad and angry look in his eyes.  “It’s time that changed then.  Turn your head, my pretty.  Tilt your chin ... good girl.”

I could feel Dusa’s breath against the side of my neck.  A moment later, two stabs of pain pierced me there.  I caught my breath, but just as he had promised, the agony ended almost right away.  I lay there with his mouth wet against my skin and waited to not be scared anymore.

At first I didn’t think anything was happening.  Then I felt soft curls of warmth in my head.  There was a sense of glowing in all my limbs and stomach.  I got floaty and mellow.  I became very aware of Dusa’s body touching mine.  I suddenly thought, we’re both naked.  And that brought a surge of excitement that had me arching up against him.  I could feel him hard, hot, and wet.  Afterward, I discovered Kalquorian men lubricate much like we women do.  A slick substance that smells something like cinnamon sweats out of the pores of their cocks.

He pulled his fangs free and licked where he’d bitten.  “Now you’re ready for me,” he whispered. 

I moaned my agreement.  What had been terrifying moments before -- that idea of being doubly penetrated, or gored -- was only enthralling now.  I wasn’t simply prepared to open myself for his carnal pleasure.  I was eager for it.

Dusa shifted, lifting one of my legs so it hooked over his elbow.  He lowered himself, his sexes moving against mine.  He held them in one hand, positioning them to enter me.  My breath caught to feel that hot, wet hardness at my pussy’s entrance.

Watching me carefully, Dusa pressed against me.  Into me.  With that tapered tip instead of the Earther flared cockhead, he slipped in quite easily.  A surge of passion stole my breath.  It wasn’t hurting.  It actually felt delicious.  That is the perfect word for how it felt to have Dusa enter me.  Delicious.  Then the smaller cock butted up (ha-ha, pun intended) against my butt.  It started going in.

Another maelstrom of sensations I can’t begin to describe.  Crazy, gorgeous fullness.  My free leg was kicking because the pleasure was overwhelming.  Dusa grabbed it and put it over his elbow, same as he’d done with the other.  I was pinned beneath this mammoth Kalquorian, held down and open as he slowly pushed his cocks into me.

A burning ache bloomed in my ass when his girth exceeded the stretch of those tight muscles.  I whimpered.  “Dusa?”

My lover stopped immediately.  “It’s okay.  We’ll give you a moment to adjust,” he said and leaned in to kiss me.

His concern made my already drugged brain even fuzzier with adoration.  My Dusa was keeping me safe, just as he’d said he would.  I’d been right to trust him.  Meanwhile, I was adjusting.  Better than that, I was getting hotter than ever for his lovemaking.  I wanted all of him in me.  I wanted him to take me.  Hell, I thought I’d go insane if he didn’t.

So when he pushed deeper into me and it got to the point of soreness again, I didn’t make him stop, at least not right away.  The bit of pain seemed to kind of feed the excitement.  Crazy, I know.  There was something about being at the mercy of this big, strong man, a man who could easily take whatever he wanted even if I’d fought him.  The thought of it kind of turned me on.  Which made no sense, given how I’d been in this very position with men who actually did take me against my will, and I hadn’t liked that at all.  Maybe it was the venom in my system?  I don’t know.  All I can say is that with Dusa, it was arousing.

The pain finally reached the point where it wasn’t so much an aphrodisiac.  I said, “Wait.”

Dusa paused and smiled down at me.  “Almost there.  If you push out against me, it makes it even easier.”

“Really?”  I was surprised.  “I’d think it would do the opposite.”

“It opens you up.  Try it when you’re ready for me to continue.”

“Okay.”

After a little while, I felt able to go on.  I pushed, just like Dusa said, and he really did move more easily into me.  Suddenly we were there.  He was all the way inside me.  It ached and burned a bit, but it didn’t hurt enough to make me want to stop.

“How are you, Shalia?”  Dusa was very still, waiting for me to take stock of the situation.

Stuffed.  I felt so thick and full with him that it was hard to think.  Euphoria spun webs in my brain.  I’d done it!  And I liked it.  I could feel him against that crazy-to-come spot again.  I knew once he started thrusting for real, the pressure would be amazing.  My heart hammered with anticipation.

“Good,” I moaned.  “Amazing.”

He chuckled.  “I am so happy to hear that, my pretty girl.  You feel wonderful to me as well.”  His eyes went a little unfocused.  “Maybe too wonderful.  You are so tight and warm. “

My body was demanding he get to making it happier.  I tried to move against him, but he had me buttoned up pretty tight, what with my feet in the air and his weight holding me down.  I pawed at him, and a part of me was shocked to hear me beg to be fucked.

“Please, Dusa.  Please.  I want you.”

He kissed me again.  “Yes, Shalia.”

His hips moved back, sliding all that wonderfulness through my body.  I moaned at the friction, though being emptied was not a good thing to my ardent sex and ass.  But Dusa pressed back in, and oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.  He found the hot spot, and my toes curled in reaction.  A thousand times yes to that sweet, slippery ache.  Then there was another sensation as he reached the end of me, a shock of almost painful elation.  I cried out.

Dusa slid out again, and he pressed in a little faster, a little harder, hitting everything I liked.  “Tell me if it is too much,” he ordered.

I don’t know if I answered him.  I was buried too deep in carnal bliss.  All I knew was I wanted him to keep going, maybe even harder and definitely faster.  My body blazed with need.

Dusa shoved in and out of me, driving me with more power and speed.  He was gasping, and his eyes were nearly black with his kitty-cat pupils swallowing the irises.  His fangs were down too.  He looked like a lustful demon, come to steal my soul with his brutally beautiful body and amazing ability to seduce.  I hung onto his shoulders and gave myself completely over.

He braced his hands on either side of my head, rolling me up into a ball.  The shift in position had me acutely aware of pressure on my anus and clit.  He pounded into me then, our bodies making loud slapping sounds as his groin slammed against me.  I’d heard the sound before, and it had always meant hurt and shame.  Now there was only elation and that building inner flame that promised nirvana in the end.

We gasped in concert, our bodies spiraling upward as we chased ecstasy.  Dusa’s muscles stood out corded, his beautiful face beginning to show the strain.  My gut was heavy, full, needing just a little more to start that gorgeous avalanche.  Just a little more...

Dusa reached between us and seized my swollen clit.  “Come, Shalia!  Come!”

It hit, that blinding white burst of paradise, seizing me and bursting me wide open.  It was stronger than the first one and almost violent.  I seized and released, seized and released, until my body could no longer manage the vicious spasms stealing my senses.

Dusa had fallen over me, groaning.  I felt his cocks pulsing inside.  Filling me with his pleasure.  I shivered to know he was coming inside me, a bit of him becoming part of me.

It was a long, lovely night of lovemaking.  Not once did Dusa truly hurt me, though he did give me a playful swat or two on my very well-loved ass.  The little bursts of chastisement, brought about when I acted bratty, were in fun.  The sting of it only fed my continuing ardor.

We finally dressed and he walked me back to my dorm.  I was starting to feel a little sore, and Dusa promised to drop off some pain inhibitor on his way to his shift.  The sun was just beginning to send the first rays of light into the world when I got in.  Just in time to get Mom up and send her off on her day.

To say I’m exhausted would be putting it lightly.  But it’s a happy exhaustion.  I never knew sex could be like this.  I’m off to bed now, and I hope my dreams are filled with making love to Dusa.

11 comments:

  1. Well done my dear! An amazing episode! Loved it very much indeed! It is a shame that the Kalquorians are not real, I would love to have a clan of my own and live happily ever after :D. I love the gentleness, the sweetness and the love they manage to show in every love-making. well, I'm off to bed now, to dream of my own Kalquorian clan :D. Sweet dreams everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Dusa is very talented for a youth . That said and the knowledge that the nobek is said to be "wild" for the most part as in highly sexual,I wonder how explosive things are going to be when Esak is thrown in the mix.I think Shalia will need those inhibitors before they get started. Thanks Tracy, another wonderful instalment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it, I'm so excited for Shalia! Mind is now racing. Is she going to sleep with Esak? Is Nang going to be more aggressive with a pursuit? I eagerly await next week to see what happens next!

    I do have a real question, and maybe this one also falls into the 'you must wait and see' category,(which I understand) but I'm asking it anyways. What happens if Shalia becomes pregnant by an unclanned man or unestablished clan? What would that mean for any Matarra, Earther or Kalquorian?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good questions. I would like to know that too.

      Delete
    2. Like you may remember from Alien Embrace, there is the option to freeze embryos if the woman doesn't want to bear children right away. As for being unclanned, it doesn't mean much of anything except the clans will be very excited to have a woman who is proven fertile. If a woman has a child, whoever she clans with is expected to take responsibility for the kid as his/her fathers. If she does not clan with anyone, the biological father and (if applicable) any clanmates he has are expected to do their paternal duty by the child. Shalia's case, should she get pregnant by Dusa, would be complicated in that she can't clan with him and she has to leave Earth in the near future while Dusa stays behind to continue the rescue mission. Since Kalquorians supply basic living needs to their people, Shalia's child by a Kalquorian father would receive those benefits from the Empire. Being his mother, Shalia would also receive benefits, at least until the child is an adult (and even if she never clans).

      Delete
  4. Oh so so good and hot, love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it! Can't wait until next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite episode so far! Now Shalia knows how wrong she was about Kalquorians.

    I, too, would like to know what would happen if Shalia becomes pregnant. I doubt Kalquorians have anything regarding birth control. Every child is precious to them, male or female. But an unclaimed Matara having a child? What are the social implications?

    Can't wait til Monday's episode!!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Repeating my reply from above to make sure you see it :D:

      Like you may remember from Alien Embrace, there is the option to freeze embryos if the woman doesn't want to bear children right away. As for being unclanned, it doesn't mean much of anything except the clans will be very excited to have a woman who is proven fertile. If a woman has a child, whoever she clans with is expected to take responsibility for the kid as his/her fathers. If she does not clan with anyone, the biological father and (if applicable) any clanmates he has are expected to do their paternal duty by the child. Shalia's case, should she get pregnant by Dusa, would be complicated in that she can't clan with him and she has to leave Earth in the near future while Dusa stays behind to continue the rescue mission. Since Kalquorians supply basic living needs to their people, Shalia's child by a Kalquorian father would receive those benefits from the Empire. Being his mother, Shalia would also receive benefits, at least until the child is an adult (and even if she never clans).

      Delete
  7. This proves everything is better done with a Kalquorian man. Even getting knocked up outside of a committed relation ship sounds like a better experience. :D Thank You Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "My first thought was that I was so nervous I was seeing double."....hahahahLMFAO!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete