Monday, February 25, 2013

September 19 or 20, unsure



I can’t sleep.  I just keep thinking about what happened with Dusa last night.  He had to go out tonight on an emergency call to help a mother and child who were confronted by yet another gang.  I hope they’ll be okay.  I hope he’ll be okay.  Esak went with him.  That poor Nobek gets no sleep that I can tell.

My sleep schedule is all out of whack.  I woke up in time to meet Mom for dinner in the dining hall.  As usual, I had to put up with the stares, catcalls, and general unpleasantness.  The craziest thing about the whole situation is that I’m getting the most grief from the women rather than the men.  You’d think there would be some sisterhood out there.  I mean, surely I’m not the only one who was raped or blackmailed into having sex with Earther men before Armageddon.  It seemed pretty damned rampant as far as I was concerned.  One of the worst things about taking the new job and moving to this area was wondering which bastard would come after me next.

Well, to hell with the whole bunch, especially the Pageant Trio.  Snooty bitches who made my mother cry, I hope you never get properly laid.  I actually feel superior to them.  Good heavens, sex with Dusa was amazing.  Mindblowing.  I can’t wait to do it again.  Maybe he’s turned me into one of those nymphomaniacs.  I can’t believe how giddy I am over the whole thing.  It’s like Christmas morning and getting a present you hadn’t thought to ask for, but it’s the best thing you ever got.

I’m laughing at you, P.T.  You stupid crotches don’t know what you’re missing.  May your pussies remained cobwebbed forever!

I can’t wait to see Dusa again.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you get to feeling better. Get plenty of rest. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome to still post this week. Even sick you are fabulous. Hope you feel better soon Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry your feeling sick, get better real soon. this was great. gets some rest and plenty to drink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all. I've been laying around in bed all day. I did get some writing in, at least. It's good to have Kalquorians to distract me from aches and pains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting. I know how hard it is to keep working even though you are so out if it physically. Hole you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What you need is an Imdiko physician to heal you. That's a doctor's order I wouldn't mind obeying!

    Feel better! :-)

    ReplyDelete